- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Clinical Nurse Manager - Community Mental Health Services (Timaru)on 23 February
Clinical Nurse Manager - Community Mental Health Services
Community Mental Health Services
Permanent, full-time, weekday, office hours
Life is a collection of small moments: meaningful moments, challenging moments, moments to remember. At SCDHB, we want to support our people to enjoy more of the moments that matter. Are you ready to join us?
Are you an experienced mental health services leader ready to support an exciting moment of further development for our community mental health services in South Canterbury, as we seek alignment to He Ara Oranga? Then this could be the next step in your career.
You will lead a team of committed health professionals in the community MH service and the TACT team, with a focus on improving outcomes for clients and their families/whanau aligned with He Ara Oranga.
You will have a passion for not only developing and enhancing your own strengths, but those of your team as well. As a leader, you will value and engage your staff. You will provide them with support and direction, while encouraging ongoing professional development in a client centred service.
Your sound professional judgement will also be needed to ensure clinical practice standards are met and the service running smoothly.
As one of the country's smaller DHBs our people always have room to move and grow - you'll get a wider exposure to specialties and enjoy the benefits of a flat structure: processes that run smoothly and a fun, friendly culture. With us, you're more than just a number; you're part of a team where everyone knows your name.
On top of all that, you'll get to enjoy the fantastic Timaru lifestyle: between the beach and the mountains, that much desired work-life balance is truly achievable here.
At SCDHB, integrity, collaboration, accountability, respect and excellence are at the heart of everything we do. We are a proudly diverse team, as we know a diverse and inclusive workforce achieves the best outcomes for our patients and communities. If you share in these core values and bring them into every aspect of your patient care, we can't wait for you to join us.
Step up and take the lead. Apply now - this moment is yours!
Please apply for this vacancy online at https://scdhb.careercentre.net.nz
We look forward to receiving your application directly via our Careers Site. If you have any questions regarding this role please contact Human Resources by phoning 03 687-2230.
Applications deadline: OPEN 2021.
As part of our duty of care towards our patients, it is crucial that all patient-facing staff be fully immunised. If you have made it to the later stages of recruitment, you will be expected to produce your immunisation records for infection control purposes.