- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Nurse Practitioner - Hauora Hokianga (Rawene)on 2 March
NURSE PRACTITIONER- RAWENE, NORTHLAND
Start - Negotiable, January 2021
- Nurse Practitioner role
- Relaxed lifestyle, quiet rural setting
- Stunning kauri forest and scenic harbour
Map details: Click here to view
An opportunity has become available for a passionate Nurse Practitioner to join a friendly Northland practice.
We are seeking a highly collegial team player with a passion for leadership and care, along with a clear commitment to achieving health equity. Your enthusiasm, focus and competence inspire others ensuring the needs of the patient, whanau and community are at the centre of your model of care.
Led by the Medical Director, the General Practitioners and Nurse Practitioners work in partnership with the Community Health and Wellbeing Manager, Hospital Services Manager and both the hospital and community-based nursing staff. You will be an integral part of a collaborative Kaupapa Maori health service, providing primary healthcare services across multiple clinics. This is a challenging but very rewarding role in a unique and highly collegial environment.
Take an inside look at Hauora Hokianga here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtTPsiPsLC4&feature=youtu.be
Remuneration will be based on experience, with professional registration costs reimbursed. Short term accommodation may be available if required and a vehicle will be provided for work purposes.
Rawene in the Hokianga region is just a three hour drive north of Auckland. This area is renowned for the giant kauri trees of the Waipoua Kauri Forest, where you can visit The Kauri Museum and hear about the story of these mighty Kauri trees - it’s fascinating gum and pioneering past. The region is steeped in spectacular natural wonders and fascinating cultural heritage. Continuing north, take in the harbour-side twin towns of Omapere and Opononi nestled on the shores of the stunning Hokianga Harbour.
See more of the Northland region below.
How to apply
Email us for more information - email@example.com.
Alternatively, contact Jacinta Sanders, GM Workforce Recruitment for a confidential discussion on +64 4 495 5871.