- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Registered Nurse - Royston Hospital (Hastings)on 4 May
- Part-time, permanent and fixed-term
- Perioperative Department
- Competitive remuneration
With a team of 900 and growing, Evolution Healthcare is a leading provider of choice for innovative and superior private healthcare across New Zealand and Australia. We believe the work we do, the values we uphold, and the ambitions of our team enable our staff to be their best.
Belonging to Evolution Healthcare means you are supported by an organisation that invests in facilities, technologies and innovative models to continuously move towards a better future for all the people in our care.
About the role
As the Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing nursing care to surgical patients within PACU, Admissions and 2nd stage recovery areas. You will be experienced in advanced patient assessment skills and in the care of the unconscious patient.
This position is located at Royston Hospital, Hastings.
As the Registered Nurse, you will be a strong communicator, who will contribute to a great team culture.
You will also demonstrate and have the following skills and experiences:
- PACU experience or recent acute care experience in ICU/ED
- Preferably a minimum of two years post graduate experience
- A current New Zealand practising certificate
- New Zealand residency or a valid NZ Work Permit
- Availability for a variety of shift times (no night shifts) Monday - Friday (occasional Saturdays)
- A desire to join a professional and supportive team who strive for excellence in patient care
For our people
When you join us at Royston Hospital, you will be given the support you need to succeed. We provide a safe, friendly, inclusive and diverse work environment. Royston Hospital is the number one provider of private surgical services in the Hawke's Bay region. With highly qualified and experienced specialists and nursing professionals, modern facilities, and, the latest in equipment and surgical techniques. You will also be working in the art deco capital of New Zealand.
Our fantastic range of benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration
- Subsidised Life insurance
- Great team
Leading through our values
We are a values driven organisation. You will champion our values of integrity, compassion, collaboration, and innovation through your work by bringing the best of yourself to every situation and put the wellbeing of our people and all the people we care for, first.
We welcome applications from people with the right to work in New Zealand.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to:
Name: Carolyn Young
Applications close on Friday, 14 May 2021.