- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Nurse Practitioner Position - Mercury Bay Medical Centre (Whitianga)on 11 June
Full Time Nurse Practitioner Position at Mercury Bay Medical Centre
Good Remuneration Package
Great Team Approach
Coromandel, Beach Lifestyle
We are seeking a permanent Nurse Practitioner (Family medicine) to join our friendly team. The position is required to work 4 days per week.
We are an enlarging practice with around 8,000 registered patients. You will be supported by an experienced and competent clinical team. The team have a strong focus on providing quality, cost-effective routine and emergency healthcare. We also happen to be in one of the most beautiful parts of NZ in an idyllic coastal location providing an excellent work-life balance.
If you have a positive attitude, sense of humour and you are a team player, then we are looking for you!
An attractive remuneration package is on offer. The practice will pay for one month’s accommodation, College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) membership fees which includes full professional indemnity cover. There is an enthusiastic peer review group comprising of clinicians in the community and some from other townships on the peninsula. Considerable emphasis is placed on continuing education for all of the practice staff.
Whitianga is a beautiful tourist town (only 2.5 hours from Auckland) and is growing. Located on the Coromandel Peninsula it is in close proximity to the famous Hot Water Beach and Cathedral Cove. There are lots of shops, cafes and restaurants with palm trees lining the bustling streets. The weather is warm and temperate and you can expect average summer highs of 24°C and winters of 7°C. The beaches often provide respite from the heat where you can surf, sail and snorkel or enjoy the views across the bay. A ferry service offers passage to Cooks Beach with its safe swimming and golden sands. There are colourful, safe parks for the kids to play with educational facilities including kindergarten, pre-school and an area school.
Watch this video and imagine yourself getting used to the slower pace of life.
How to apply
Contact Lorraine Macallister for a confidential discussion on 07 866 2212 or email email@example.com