- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Registered Nurse - ICU (Wellington Central)on 13 September
Registered Nurse - ICU
- Salary band between $56,700 - $81,900 per annum, pro-rata, plus allowances + merit steps depending on experience
- Critical care position
- 32 hours per week
With a team of 900 and growing, Evolution Healthcare is a leading provider of choice for innovative and superior private healthcare across New Zealand and Australia. We believe the work we do, the values we uphold, and the ambitions of our team enable our staff to be their best.
Belonging to Evolution Healthcare means you are supported by an organisation that invests in facilities, technologies and innovative models to continuously move towards a better future for all the people in our care.
About the role
As an ICU Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing our patients with intensive and high dependency care for a range of procedures, including post-operative cardiothoracic, neuro-surgery and general surgery.
Your practice will be in line with the code of conduct and professional boundaries of the nursing professional body.
This role is 64 hours per fortnight and is located at Wakefield Hospital, Wellington. This is a fixed-term role until August 2022.
As an ICU Registered Nurse, you will have excellent organisational skills, successfully work both autonomously and within a team, and have the ability to evaluate ever-changing situations.
You will also demonstrate and have the following skills and experiences:
- Registered Nurse with current NZ Nursing Council APC
- At least two years experience in a critical care environment
- Ideally hold an advanced life support qualification
- Committed to continuous quality improvement and personal development
For our people
When you join us at Wakefield Hospital, you will be given the support you need to succeed. We provide a safe, friendly, inclusive and diverse work environment. Wakefield Hospital is the largest private hospital in the Wellington region, performing a wide range of diagnostic, interventional and surgical procedures.
Our fantastic range of benefits include:
- Competitive salary plus allowances
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised cafeteria
Leading through our values
We are a values driven organisation. You will champion our values of integrity, commitment, collaboration and innovation through your work by bringing the best of yourself to every situation and put the wellbeing of our people and all the people we care for, first.
We welcome applications from people with the right to work in New Zealand.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to:
Name: Rae Billing
Applications close on Friday, 24 September 2021.