- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (Auckland)on 14 October
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer - Nursing
School of Clinical Sciences
Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences
Permanent, full-time positions (x2)
Exciting Career Opportunity!
Lecturing opportunity for experienced health professionals with a doctoral qualification and a passion for research and education.
Here is your opportunity to work with an innovative and progressive team.
The successful applicants will actively engage facilitating delivery of education in the undergraduate and postgraduate nursing programmes. In addition, they will be expected to contribute to supervision of postgraduate students enrolled in the Master’s and Doctoral programmes. The appointees will be required to be actively involved in research and significantly contribute to the research culture within the Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences at AUT University.
Applicants will hold a minimum of a doctoral qualification in nursing, health or science and will have a strong clinical or academic background. The successful applicants will have a relevant teaching qualification, or be committed to completing a tertiary teaching qualification, as well as a postgraduate supervision programme within the first year of employment. Candidates will embrace the vision and values of the School and commit to ongoing professional development supported by the AUT staff development programme.
The successful applicants will;
- be a registered nurse
- model best clinical, teaching and research practice
- inspire and support students’ achievement
- communicate effectively
- have writing skills that demonstrate linguistic sophistication
- have competent organisational and IT skills
Closing Date: 22nd October 2021
To apply for this position please click on the following link: https://careers.aut.ac.nz/?unlistedjob=6MtFRfv&tracker=56693977 and “Apply now”.
You can also visit http://careers.aut.ac.nz to see our other vacancies.
AUT University is an EEO employer; committed to the Treaty of Waitangi and to equity. AUT aspires to be the University of choice for Māori and Pacific communities.
AUT is a smoke free environment