- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Nurse Practitioner: Flexibility. Variation. Advancement - (Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch)on 14 October
Third Age Health (TAH). Leading Primary Care services provider to the Aged Residential Care sector, are seeking Nurse Practitioner’s for permanent, part-time &/or ongoing locum opportunities in the Auckland, Hamilton & Christchurch regions.
Looking for greater flexibility, lifestyle balance, as well as increased clinical autonomy? TAH's model is perfect for NP’s who have some sessional flexibility and/or seeking variation in their practice, as well as advancing clinical proficiency.
Offering competitive market rates, we can tailor rounds according to availability. An avid supporter of Nurse Practitioners for many years, TAH has a fantastic resource of experienced GPs whom can support/mentor Nurse Practitioners in the ARC and General Practice space.
TAH NPs facilitate the treatment and care planning of ARC residents with complex health issues. This includes assessment, diagnosis, prescribing medications, and therapeutic interventions within a collaborative clinical setting, supporting clinical excellence, whilst welcoming a collaborative approach to patient care. Experience practising in primary care will be an advantage. Nursing Council registration as a Nurse Practitioner (scope of practice), as well as a valid practising certificate is a must.
Contact us today and find out how being a member of the TAH’s Practitioner team can work for you.
Contact Campbell Patterson at email@example.com