- About Us
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Online Application Form
Please fill all fields below & click apply
A message confirming your application has been sent successfully will show on screen. If you do not see this message, scroll down to correct errors & send again.
Please allow 2 business days for the office to process your application.
Your Membership & Indemnity Insurance starts on receipt of your payment for fees. A Membership pack and card will be posted to you.
- To set up Monthly Auto Payments for fees fill in the application form below and click the direct debit option then send, download - CNA(NZ) Automatic Payment Form 2019 (0.19MB)
To set up your payments and scan and email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 06 358 6000.
Any questions at all, please call 06 358 6000.