- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
One of the benefits of College Membership is access to the professional development learnings section on Health Central website.
Health Central is delighted to announce a special partnership with College of Nurses Aotearoa New Zealand.
Following the closure of Nursing Review, Health Central is now focused on continuing to publish strong and relevant nursing content as well as bringing nursing issues to the attention of a much wider health sector audience.
One aspect of Nursing Review that Health Central is particularly keen to see continue is its professional development learning activities section.
The College of Nurses also places great value in this section and as such is able to offer this exclusively to their members.
The content in this section is password protected. The College is happy for anyone with an interest in the professional development activities to contact them.
The College of Nurses NZ now has a dedicated page on Health Central; you can visit this here.
This below link will only work if you are signed into the College website as a member.
online access for College members- click here.