- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Businesses come in many shapes and sizes, but there are some fundamental similarities. These include needing a memorable name, registering your company, filing an annual return and deciding on your business structure.
These resources give you information on how to structure your business, to complete the formalities of setting up your business and an introduction to website and email hosting.
Finally, there’s a guide to reviewing contracts. Anyone setting up as a consultant will need to read this. Make sure you understand what you are signing.
NZ Website development
*Note: these are examples, please do your homework before selecting a web and/ or email host – make sure they suit your business and your budget.