- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
In this Privacy Statement, the term “Personal Information” has the same meaning as in the Privacy Act 1993
College of Nurses Aotearoa(NZ) – CNA(NZ) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal information which it holds about you.
The Personal Information which you provide us with in your application/registration form will be used by CNA(NZ) to:
- process and manage your application for CNA(NZ) membership and/or CNA(NZ) event registration
- ensure your compliance as a CNA(NZ) member or CNA(NZ) event participant with CNA(NZ)’s Constitution, Rules and by-laws
- conduct in-house market research in order to identify and analyse the ongoing needs of CNA(NZ) members and/or CNA(NZ) event participants
- provide you with access to online membership services, other member benefits and access to and information about a range of special offers, products and services.
If you do not provide us with this personal information, we may not be able to process your application/registration.
CNA(NZ) may disclose the personal information which you provide us with in this form to external service providers to whom we have contracted out functions, such as printers and mailing houses, but only for the purposes of providing membership services.
Upon acceptance of your application to CNA(NZ), your contact details may be passed on to your local CNA(NZ) Regional Coordinator. Your Regional Coordinator will only use these details to contact / update you about any local College activities.
You have the right to access any personal information which CNA(NZ) holds about you, subject to the exceptions in the Privacy Act 1993. You may also request the correction of information which is inaccurate. Access and/or correction requests can be made through CNA(NZ) Membership Update Form via the website or phone +64 6 358 6000