- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
This category of membership is available to nurses who have earned recognition for their outstanding contribution to nursing in a particular field.
Recognition as a Fellow may be obtained through one of several possible pathways, and after completion of a minimum of five years nursing practice.
A current practising certificate. (This may be waived for retired nurses, full time students)
Curriculum Vitae with copies of all stated qualifications.
A personal statement of not more than 500 words describing the reasons why you believe you should be admitted to the College as a Fellow in either Category 1, 2 or 3.
A supporting statement of your leadership ability from one referee.
Select ONE of the following categories in which you can demonstrate your contribution to the nursing profession and/or community health.
1. Professional excellence in clinical nursing practice.
Clinical performance assessment from one referee or NP authorisation.
|2. Academic achievement leading to either research or publication.||Written or oral summary of research, and/or copies of 2 publications, and/or copies of academic awards.|
|3. Advancement of nursing through:a) research practice, b) innovation or c) education d) leadership||Written or oral summary of your: a) research, b) innovative practice c) educational contributions ord) leadership contributions|
A $20 application fee must accompany your application.
Fellowship Application Form (0.30MB)