- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Belonging to an organization which is bicultural in its structure and organisation
- Receiving up to $1million indemnity insurance in New Zealand (Not applicable for Retired members)
- Automatic subscription to the journal Nursing Praxis in New Zealand published three times a year
- Receipt of Te Puawai, the College’s professional publication also published twice a year
- Subscription to Nursing Review (bi-monthly APN publication)
- Access to Nurseportfolio.nz
- Belonging to an organisation whose focus is on the professional issues of nursing and on the health of our communities
- Contributing to an organisation with significant influence on health policy decision making at the national level
- Involvement with a dynamic network of professional nurses committed to high standards of nursing practice
- Opportunities to contribute to relevant submissions
- Online specialty network forums
- Weekly online or email NZ and International News Bulletin with items specifically selected for our members areas of interest.
Additional Benefits of being a Fellow
- Recognition as a leader in your specific field of nursing
- Use of FCNA(NZ) after your name
What are the current Membership Fees?
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
Registered Nurses with 5 Years practice experience who are able to demonstrate an exceptional contribution to nursing.
College Membership is available to all Registered Nurses. Discounted rates apply for the following membership categories - (Evidence is required annually for all discounted categories.)
- Part Time - employed under 20 hrs per week, employer verification required.
- RN in full time study - (Post graduate students) verification required from tertiary provider.
- Retired (Non Working) Members - not covered by Indemnity Insurance(Non working members returning to work must inform the college to re-instate your Insurance cover).
- No Insurance required - If you are adequately covered by another professional organisation an annual discount applies. Please enquire with the College office.
View current membership fees, online application form