- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
We do appreciate an annual update of membership details, it is also vitally important that we have all of your contact details correct and ask that you update them as soon as you change house, employer, phones and email addresses.
update your address, phone or email
update employer / qualifications or complete a full annual update.
Fill in the online application and make a note in the comments at the bottom that it is an "UPDATE FOR EXISTING MEMBER" Just answer n/a if fields are not applicable.
Click here to print a copy and fax, post or scan and email to the College office.
Membership Update Form 2016.pdf (0.17MB)