- About Us
- COVID-19 Resources
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
NPNZ Membership is available to all registered Nurse Practitioners in New Zealand. All NP's wishing to join NPNZ should submit the membership form below together with fee payment to the College of Nurses office.
NPNZ Application Form 2020 (0.30MB)
NPs who choose not to join the College of Nurses may join NPNZ for an annual fee of $150.00. See application form above for details.
NPNZ Associate Membership - For NP Interns, Overseas NPs and Alumni
Please Note: There is no professional indemnity insurance cover provided with NPNZ membership.
Please see College of Nurses membership information for professional indemnity insurance cover information.
NPNZ is a division of the College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) Inc
College of Nurses members who are Nurse Practitioners receive the additional benefits of NPNZ membership free of charge with their College of Nurses membership along with the many other benefits as a member of the College of Nurses, including professional indemnity insurance cover, professional updates an publications. Click here for College membership information or phone 06 358-6000