- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
NPNZ membership is available to all Registered Nurse Practitioners in New Zealand. All NP's wishing to join NPNZ should submit the Membership form below together with fee payment to the College office.
Download NPNZ Application Form
NP's who choose not to join the College of Nurses may join NPNZ for an annual fee of $150.00. See application form above for details.
Please Note: There is no Professional Indemnity Insurance cover Provided with NPNZ membership.Please see College of Nurses membership information for professional indemnity insurance cover details.
NPNZ is a division of the College of Nurses
College of Nurses Members who are Nurse Practitioners receive the additional benefits of NPNZ membership free of charge with their College membership along with the many other benefits as a member of the College, including professional indemnity insurance cover & professional updates & publications. Click here for College membership information or phone (06) 358 6000 from 9-3 weekdays.