- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
Nursing Praxis in New Zealand is an e- journal for professional nursing, published 3 times a year, all College Members receive a subscription to Nursing Praxis.
Dr Jean Gilmour RN,PhD,MCNA(NZ) Dr Norma Chick PE,RN,RM,PhD
Dr Jill Wilkinson RN,PhD,MCNA(NZ) Dr Mandie Foster RN,PhD
Dr Willem Fourie RN,PhD,FCNA(NZ)
Dr Michelle Honey RN,PhD,FCNA(NZ)
Dr Kathy Nelson RN,MA,PhD
Dr Tineke Water RN,PhD
Vision: To contribute to knowledge transmission and utilisation that stimulates and encourages praxis – “the action and reflection of people upon their world in order to transform it” (Friere, 1972).
Mission: To publish research, commentaries and discussion papers related to New Zealand, the Pacific Rim, and Indigenous peoples that are relevant to any aspect of nursing or healthcare practice that has the potential to influence nursing practice.
Nursing Praxis in New Zealand publishes material which reflects upon and is relevant to any aspect of nursing practice in New Zealand , and which has a nurse or midwife as the sole or principal author. With a particular interest in research-based practice oriented articles all Nurses are encouraged to submit Manuscripts to Nursing Praxis in New Zealand with a view to publication.
Search the Nursing Praxis NZ Website for past articles or submission information.