- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Nurse Practitioners New Zealand (NPNZ) are holding their next conference in the magnificent and beautiful Marlborough region of New Zealand well known for the fabulous waterways of the Marlborough Sounds, many famous wineries and New Zealand’s highest sunshine hours.
Joins us for a dynamic program showcasing innovative NP practice, skills, knowledge, workshops and hot topics. Come network with your colleagues!
The two and a half day format will comprise of:
10 April - afternoon sessions with a variety of speakers about the NP pathway in NZ
12.30 - 5.30pm
11 & 12 April - full days of Keynote speakers, significant nation-wide health sector updates and concurrent sessions of field specific case studies including pharmacology.
Conference dinner to be held at the stunning Wither Hills Winery
The call for abstracts will be open from 30 July with a closing date of 26 October 2018.
Notification of selection will be by 19 November 2018.
We encourage you to bring your partner or family and stay for the weekend, or the school holidays in the
“Top of the South”
“Marlborough, Blenhiem a place to linger”