- About Us
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Nursing supervision provided by nurses for nurses.
Professional Supervision: an argument for Protected Time to reflect
Dr Catherine Cook
Are you seeking a professional nursing supervisor?
The College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) Inc supports registered nurses to access professional supervision to enhance and support practice.
The professional nursing supervisors on this site have been approved by the College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) Inc, which in this instance means that the College of Nurses Aotoeara (NZ) Inc is satisfied that the information supplied by the applicant describes supervisory services which will enhance nursing practice, professional development and leadership within nursing.
Have a look through the profiles, you may want to link with someone from your geographical or practice area, or maybe someone who has leadership or professional development skills. Once you have selected a supervisor, you should contact them to see if they can provide supervision services for you at this time.
If you are looking at setting up your own business as a Supervisor or expect to be paid for supervision work, please contact the College of Nurses office on 06 3586000.
Disclaimer: All professional nursing supervisors listed on the College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) Inc website are required to be NZ registered nurses or nurse practitioners. Their registration status as declared to us is included in their profile. While every effort has been taken by the College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) Inc to verify the registration status of the professional nursing supervisors listed on this website, the College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) Inc will not be liable for any false information supplied to us. Further, the College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) Inc will not be held responsible for any issues that may arise in respect to the supervisory practice of any professional nursing supervisor listed on this website. The ongoing relationship is between the supervisor and the supervisee. If you wish to check a supervisors nursing registration go to http://www.nursingcouncil.org.nz