- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
4th September 2015
2 NZ NPs, Debbie Leach (Primary care - Palmerston north) and Michal Noonan (Child and Youth- Auckland) have been accepted onto the International Council of Nurses advanced practice network, practice subgroup.
Congratulations and we look forward to being able to feedback to you about their work.
1st September 2015
Primary care working group- forums on sustainability, equity of access and affordability of Primary care
....a series of ten consultation forums in September on the sustainability of general practice. Practice owners and clinicians are invited to attend one of the forums that will discuss:
• ensuring affordable, equitable access to sustainable general practice (including VLCA funding)
• general practice workforce sustainability
• shifting services closer to home.
A Primary Care Working Group comprising Dr Peter Moodie, Dr Nick Chamberlain, Sharon Hansen, Dr Megan Bailey and Janice Kuka has been established to provide advice to the Minister of Health by the end of October on options for change, and how to enhance the breadth of services provided in primary care settings.
The consultation forums will be held between 6pm-9-pm in:
• Wellington, Monday 7 September
• Dunedin, Tuesday 8 September
• Christchurch, Wednesday 9 September
• Palmerston North, Thursday 10 September
• Rotorua, Monday 14 September
• Auckland, Tuesday 15 September
• Counties Manukau, Wednesday 16 September
• Whangarei, Thursday 17 September
• Nelson, Monday 21 September
• Hamilton, Tuesday 22 September
Flyers with information on venues and RSVP details are on our website at the following link http://gpnz.org.nz/news/sustainability-of-general-practice/
A Survey Monkey questionnaire will be available for those who are unable to attend one of the forums.