- About Us
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
The College of Nurses has available a range of resources and publications, please select from the links below.
As part of its mandate, the College seeks to support registered nurses in their ongoing professional development within the Nursing Council’s Continuing Competence Framework (2008). To ensure nurses have access to professional development events that are of a high professional standard, the College offers opportunities for providers of conferences, courses, seminars, or workshops to seek College endorsement.
The College Journal / Newsletter published and distributed to Members and subscribers 3 times a year. Contributions are welcome from College Members.
NZ premiere Journal for Professional Nursing, published in April, July and November and distributed to all College members and subscribers.
A monthly newspaper dedicated to Nursing with news and articles related to NZ and international news. The College has a dedicated page in Nursing Review each Month and College members receive a subscription to Nursing review as part of their membership.
View copies of completed College submissions from each year.
This page has a range of useful links to related websites