- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
News and updates from Alzheimers NZon 5 July
Blog - Let's make dementia top of mind
Kiwis living with dementia are vulnerable and struggling. Research into the lived experience of dementia tells us that while it is possible to live well with dementia in New Zealand it is certainly not easy to do so. It’s time for action.
Report - Respite system in crisis
A new report prepared by the New Zealand Carers Alliance in association with Alzheimers NZ and IHC, outlines eight steps government must take to address the problems with our badly broken respite care system, including three priority areas that require immediate action.
Have your say on the Carers’ Strategy Action Plan
If you are one of the 430,000 carers in NZ, be sure to have your say on the Strategy Action Plan 2019-2023.
The draft Action Plan covers a wide range of areas including payment for family carers, flexible funding models, continence, young caring, and respite. There are a number of ways you can have your say - you can complete an online survey, attend a workshop or make a written submission. Click here to find a meeting in your area.
Apply for the Alzheimers NZ Annual Fellowship
Applications are now open for the Alzheimers NZ Annual Fellowship, which provides support for professionals developing a research career or incorporating research activities as part of a health-related role. The deadline for applications is Wednesday 31st July.
Pledge your support!
The Dementia Declaration is a first for the New Zealand dementia community.
Help us make it a vehicle for change by signing our ActionStation page.