- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
National Cervical Screening Programme Change to Screening Start Age - Dec Updateon 23 December
Change to Cervical Screening Start Age: Primary Care/PHO Update December 2019
The key points to note in this update are:
- The relevant updates to the PMSs which occurred in November
- A reminder for primary care about the management of women under 25 that remain on the recall list.
- The updated NCSP resources - available via Health Ed.
- A request that you review and update your relevant resources in relation to the age change.
- A reminder of where to find digital resources and updates relevant to the age change.
- The Ministry's Christmas shut-down period.
If you have particular groups that you think would benefit from receiving these updates, please contact the NCSP team to add them to the mailing list.
This update has been sent to:
- PHO CEs
- DHB Māori Managers - Tumu Whakarae
- GMs Primary Care Planning and Funding
- DHB Communication Managers
- DHB Primary Care Portfolio Managers
- NCSP Age Change Sector Advisory group
- NCSP Regional Coordinators
- NCSP Register Coordinators
- NCSP Support to Screening service providers
- Family Planning
- Medical Professional groups
- Sexual Health Clinics
- Student Health Clinics
- Youth Centres
- Relevant sector organisations
If you have any questions regarding the programme change, please email the NCSP team with the subject line, AGE CHANGE PROJECT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the Ministry closes for the Christmas period 20th December and reopens on Monday 6th January.
Meri Kirihimete me ngā mihi nui o te tau hou.
National Cervical Screening Programme
National Screening UNIT
Ministry of Health