- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Ministry of Health Library Health Improvement and Innovation Digeston 3 March
Ministry of Health Library
Health Improvement and Innovation Digest
Issue 210 - 27 February 2020
Welcome to the fortnightly Health Improvement and Innovation Digest (formerly the HIIRC digest). The Digest has links to key evidence of interest, with access to new content arranged by topic.
If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe here.
If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com.
Have you heard about Grey Matter?
We'd like to introduce you to another newsletter that the Ministry of Health Library prepares. The Grey Matter newsletter provides monthly access to a selection of recent NGO, Think Tank, and International Government reports related to health. Information is arranged by topic, allowing readers to quickly find their areas of interest. If you'd like to subscribe to Grey Matter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For articles that aren't open access, contact your DHB library, or organisational or local library for assistance in accessing the full text. If your organisation has a subscription, you may be able to use the icon under full text links in PubMed to access the full article.
Health Equity (New Zealand)
Is the use of health services by older adults in New Zealand associated with their housing tenure?
Quality Improvement (International)
The views and experiences of patients and health‐care professionals on the disclosure of adverse events: A systematic review and qualitative meta‐ethnographic synthesis
Cancer Services (New Zealand)
Experiencing breast cancer in the context of mental illness in New Zealand
Primary Health Care (New Zealand)
Provision of palliative and end-of-life care in New Zealand residential aged care facilities: general practitioners’ perspectives
Primary Health Care (International)
Complexity as a factor for task allocation among general practitioners and nurse practitioners: a narrative review
Better Help for smokers to Quit (New Zealand)
Role of flavours in vaping uptake and cessation among New Zealand smokers and non-smokers: a cross-sectional study
Better Help for smokers to Quit (International)
Using social media for smoking cessation interventions: a systematic review
Childhood Obesity (International)
Sleep and obesity among children: A systematic review of multiple sleep dimensions
Oral Health (New Zealand)
Oral and dental health and health care for Māori with type 2 diabetes: A qualitative study
Key Ministry of Health Publications
Pae tū, pae ora: Pathways to pae ora
Ngai Māori Insights For A Kaupapa Māori Primary (Community) Mental Health And Addictions Service Model: The analysis
Biomedical results 2014/15: New Zealand Health Survey
District Health Board Initiative
Strata Health deploys automated referral system for Canterbury community services
The information available on or through this newsletter does not represent Ministry of Health policy. It is intended to provide general information to the health sector and the public, and is not intended to address specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity.