- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Guidance for Integrated Paed. Palliative Care...on 11 November
Guidance for Integrated Paediatric Palliative Care Services in New Zealand DRAFT FOR CONSULTATION
Reminder :The Ministry of Health is consulting on the draft document, Guidance for Integrated Paediatric Palliative Care Services in New Zealand (the Guidance). Your feedback and comments received electronically during the consultation period will be considered as part of the analysis of submissions and will inform the implementation.
The Guidance was commissioned by the Ministry of Health to provide implementation focused guidance to improve services for children with palliative care needs. It examines paediatric palliative care services, both in New Zealand and internationally, and uses the results as the basis for a proposed framework for developing a coherent, integrated and coordinated system of paediatric palliative care service delivery.
Making your submission:
The Guidance and submission form are available on the Ministry of Health website, under consultations, or available here: http://www.moh.govt.nz/moh.nsf/indexmh/guidance-paediatric-palliative-servces-nz
To assist in the management of responses, please follow the instructions given for completing the submission form and email to: email@example.com
All submissions must be received no later than 5pm on 28 November 2011.
Please forward this email to any networks or individuals that you feel have an interest or involvement in paediatric palliative care services in New Zealand.
Dr Simon Allan
Clinical Advisor - Palliative Care
Sector Capability and Implementation
Ministry of Health