- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Help us transform mental wellbeingon 19 March
REMINDER - Share your thoughts before 24 March
We’re developing the plan for transformation of New Zealand’s approach to mental wellbeing over the next ten years.
The transformation we need does not happen quickly, and it needs everyone to contribute.
Right now, we’re asking for your input as we check in to see whether what we’ve heard previously is still current, and how we can adapt the current, initial plan for the medium to long term.
Our online survey closes next week, 24th March, so please take the time to share your thoughts with us.
I’ve provided more insight about this plan, what we’re calling the long-term pathway, in the video below. We also ran two online information sessions last week, which you can watch on our website.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to provide input. One of the challenges that He Ara Oranga identified is that there’s a requirement for us all to be supporting the transformation and helping to bring it to life. Thank you for making a personal contribution to this.