- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Mental Health and Addiction Directorate - Leadership changeson 24 August
Kia ora e te whānau,
I hope you are all managing ok under the current Alert Level 4 environment.
All of us at the Ministry appreciate your efforts in keeping New Zealanders safe and, once again, stamping out COVID-19.
I wanted to touch base to confirm that we have proceeded with our planned leadership changes within the Mental Health and Addiction Directorate.
From today, Philip Grady has stepped into the role of Acting Deputy Director-General for the Mental Health and Addiction Directorate.
We are all very thankful for the leadership provided by Toni Gutschlag during her time in the role. Toni will be moving into a new role working alongside DHBs to ensure delivery of mental health and addiction services.
Again, thank you all for your important mahi during this time.
Deputy Chief Executive - Sector Support and Infrastructure