- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Submission - Customs &Excise amendment bill...on 15 June
Read the College Submission on the -Customs and Excise (Tobacco Products- Budget Measures) Amendment Bill. Customs and Excise amendment Bill FEC... (1.01MB)
The Finance and Expenditure Committee has called for submissions on the Customs and Excise (Tobacco Products—Budget Measures) Amendment Bill.
The bill seeks to amend the Customs and Excise Act 1996 to make four cumulative 10% increases to the duties on all tobacco products.
Thanks to Taima Campbell for collating the response for this submission on behalf of College members.