- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Review of Pharmacy Services for People in Age-related Residential Careon 5 November
The 20 DHBs have released two discussion documents today that are seeking feedback on pharmacy services for people living in age-related community care and community residential support services.
You may be interested in this document ARRC Pharmacy Discussion Document 2010-11-03.pdf (0.17MB)
and the College would welcome your feedback on it.
The document is designed to canvass the views of consumers, pharmacists, carers and interested sector groups about how pharmacy services currently cater for people in age related residential care and what, if any, improvements should be made.
Please provide comments and feedback by 20th November 2010 directly to Sylvia Meijer firstname.lastname@example.org who will collate the College submission. regards Sylvia