- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Please click on each speakers photo to see their bio.
Kirsty Mirfin Driver Trained Occupational Therapist
Kirsty Mirfin, Driver Trained Occupational Therapist
Kirsten Mirfin is a Driver Trained Occupational Therapist having completed a certificate in Driver Training from Sydney University in 2015. Having graduated with a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in 1997 she was one of the youngest HOD’s of Occupational Therapy in NZ at Nelson Hospital before leaving to have children in 2004. She now complements her busy ,’Top of the South’ private practice with being an uber driver to her two sporty tween sons and loves it!
Title: The Driving Occupational Therapist, helping Nurse Practitioners ensure driver safetly for patients.
The Driving Occupational Therapist role - Off Road Interview/Testing and On Road Assessment described with a curly customer chat.