- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Please click on each speakers photo to see their bio.
Dr Philip Morris
Dr Phil Morris, BHB MBchB FRNZCGP
Local Blenheim GP with 25yrs experience in General Practice in the South Island including 5yrs in rural Fiordland. Last year his group practice trained a new NP whom he continues to employ and mentor. He has special interests in both acupuncture and minor surgery.
As well as LTSA vehicle licencing, Phil has more than 10 years practical experience licencing for the Civil Aviation Authority. He is looking forward to introducing drivers licencing “tricks and traps” and some practical hints on time saving as well.