- About Us
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Please click on each speakers photo to see their bio.
Suzie Morrell, Registered Psychotherapist & Counsellor
Australian born, Suzie is a Registered Psychotherapist and Counsellor with over 25 years’ experience in New Zealand. She works with adult men and women from all walks of life and enjoys helping others to make positive changes in their lives especially in the areas of self-care and management. She also supervises and supports other health professionals, corporate managers and business owners.
Suzie has much experience in training and facilitation and used to own and manage a corporate communications and staff training and development company. When she is not working she enjoys travel, swimming, reading and writing and is also a member of the Top of the South Film-makers Association. Suzie moved to Marlborough from Christchurch twenty years ago and lives in central Blenheim with her writer husband, Phil and their two young cats; Zoe and Honey.
In her presentation, Suzie will talk about the importance of taking care of our own health and well-being – something we all promote but often don’t do for ourselves. She will touch on how to achieve work/life balance amidst our busy careers and will cover such things as: creeping burnout; negotiating our path; embracing “good enough” and acknowledging SOS. She might even introduce you to some monkeys!!