- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Please click on each speakers photo to see their bio.
Chief Coroner Judge Deborah Marshall
Judge Marshall was educated in Auckland and has a BA majoring in Political Studies and an LLB (Hons) from the University of Auckland.
After completing her BA degree Mrs Marshall joined the NZ Police and was a Detective in the Auckland Criminal Investigation Branch, specialising in fraud investigation. Shortly after the Serious Fraud Office was formed in 1990, Mrs Marshall joined that office as an Investigator. She began her legal studies on a part time basis while at the Serious Fraud Office.
In 2001 Mrs Marshall became a prosecutor at Meredith Connell, the Office of the Crown Solicitor in Auckland. She became a partner of that firm and a senior Crown Prosecutor.
In January 2013, she was sworn in as a coroner based in Auckland and in 2015 was appointed the Chief Coroner and a District Court Judge.