- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Please click on each speakers photo to see their bio.
Jill Lamb NP Colposcopy
Jill Lamb Nurse Practitioner Colposcopy
I have a long history with women’s health in Canterbury and specialise in colposcopy. The nurse colposcopy standards which were developed in the mid 2000’s have been useful to assist with advanced nursing practice and are being utilised throughout New Zealand.
Currently, ways of expanding this NP role are being explored. My role is .7 fte and involves mentoring and teaching for the University of Otago.
There has been significant changes occurring with HPV (Human papillomavirus) and further changes are in process. What has and will be the impact of Gardasil be for women, cervical screening and colposcopy?