- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Please click on each speakers photo to see their bio.
Bronwyn Ives CNS
Bronwyn Ives, CNS
Bronwyn works for Bay of Plenty DHB as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Whakatane Hospital Emergency Department. She completed her Nurse Practitioner Prescribing Practicum last year and is currently preparing her NP portfolio for submission to Nursing Council.
Bronwyn has worked in emergency care for most of her nursing career and enjoys the challenge of providing comprehensive care to the community in emergent and non-emergent situations across the entire lifespan. She has additional roles as Emergency Department Co-Ordinator and Hospital Duty Nurse Manager and is strongly involved in nurse education.
Bronwyn has travelled extensively and in a previous life worked in the arts and hospitality industries.