- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Membership & Indemnity Insurance Confirmation
To search the College of Nurses Aoteroa (NZ) Inc members register, enter a name or membership number below. Click on the membership number from the list for an individual member.
A certificate may be printed for confirmation of Indemnity Insurance.
College members listed on this register are covered by Indemnity Insurance to the value of $1 000 000 p/a. underwritten by NZI Insurance provided they hold the apropriate training and/or qualifications for their role. Full details of the Indemnity Insurance policy can be found under the Membership section of the Website. College membership does not confirm current Nursing Council registration (APC), to check this go to www.nursingcouncil.org.nz
Details are updated on the website weekly. Some members choose not to display their details on this register. If you are unable to find a Member listed here, please contact the College office email- firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone (06) 358 6000 9-3weekdays.