- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Supervisors For NP candidates
Welcome to the video resource toolkit for supervisors of NP candidates.
There are six videos of helpful advice, consisting of one overview/ introduction and 5 topics. Each video has relevant resources: PDFs, links, templates and articles, located beneath them on the webpage.
The College of Nurses (NZ) would like to thank everyone who participated in this project.
Note: Through the videos you may hear:
Supervisors referred to as: mentors, preceptors, clinical supervisors, prescribing supervisors.
NP candidates referred to as: Students, interns and applicants.